If you struggle to get the goodness of broccoli into your family, this is a great way to do it. They won’t even know!
- 2 leeks thinly sliced (or one onion)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli cooked but still firm
- 1 tsp chopped taragon
- 1 splash white wine
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- Sauté leeks in the butter and oil.
- Add taragon, then add wine to deglaze. Add cream and broccoli.
- Line pie plate with 1 sheet puff pastry and bake blind at 400°F.
- Add the filling on top of the already baked pastry.
- Cover the filling with the remaining sheet. Cut slits to allow steam to escape.