Cooking any roast in a boat galley can be a challenge, but this one is worth the effort! Pairs extremely well with my glazed carrots (link below).
- 1½ lbs pork fillet
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 chopped red chili
- ½ tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- Season fillets with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a small bowl mix all the remaining ingredients and cover the pork, preserving any remaining marinade to baste during the cooking process.
- Heat oven to 400°F and bake for 20 - 25 minutes basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Using gravy granules thicken the juices from the pork to create a glaze. This is best served with glazed carrots (see link below).
Pair this with my delectable glazed carrots.